Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Extravaganza

I received an invitation to a very special Valentine's party from a very special lady.... my mom! She had been talking about this since early this week and I knew we'd better get there in plenty of time.










By the time we got to the party area they were getting ready to announce the King and Queen. No, Mom didn't win but she was very glad to hear she was nominated! In the picture you can see the King and Queen and they were very happy about it, and well, who wouldn't be.








For the entertainment there were singers:











A magician:








And last, but not least, some very impressive jitterbugging performed by my aunt and mom. Yes, a great time was had by all.











1 comment:

iiiii said...

woohoo! The folks know how to party!! :D I am so glad that your Mom had a great time at her Valentines party. Praise God that she is feeling better. I think this is the first time I've seen your Mom's picture. :) What a beauty. She looks so sweet, Lainey. I wish I could meet you all in person...someday...:D
Give your Momma hugs for me and keep partying
hugs
Jessie