Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anniversary, Recent Pics, and Card Shower

Today is my parent's 45th wedding anniversary. Below is a recent pic I took of them together.





I've put up the cards Mom's received so far from the card shower that they are doing over at Mary Jane's Farmgirls forum. Her Valentine's cards from Dad and I are up there too.






My husband posed with my mom in this photo. She received the rose that she's holding from a man who came in and gave every lady in the nursing home one.



6 comments:

iiiii said...

What a wonderful picture of your parents. Such sweethearts! Glad to see your Mom is doing better. Been praying for her. ;)
hugs
Jessie

Beemoosie said...

Beautiful picture...you can see what sweet people they are! They are in my prayer too!
Hugs
Bonnie

Nancy Jo said...

Those are great pictures,and your Mom always has a smile.
Nancy Jo

MB said...

Belated congrats to your folks. 45 years--a good time.
You mom has a happy smile.
Nice to see her Valentines. MB

Sarah said...

Hi fellow Farmgirl! Very lovely blog that you have.

Sarah

Nishant said...

What a wonderful picture of your parents.
free classified india