Saturday, December 6, 2008

Some Photos from My Life

Just wanted to post a few photos from my life, past and present. Hope I remember how to do it. I'll put a little description above each one. Edit.... I still can't figure how to size the photos. Please click on them to see the full pic. Sorry about that.


Our Little Red Barn:


Our Barn



My best friend Brenda and I on my eighteenth birthday. What a blast from the past! (I'm the one on the right.)


Lainey at 18


My DH and my baby Lizzie!

Photobucket


And the last one: from Miss Wilma's Autumn Workshop. What a fun time we had there and I loved meeting everyone.

Miss Wilma's Autumn Workshop

2 comments:

iiiii said...

I love the picture of your barn. It looks like something that should be in a country living magazine.:)
Ok, and I have to ask, was the picture with your friend from the 80s? The haircuts look familiar..;) **wink wink**
Thinking of you!
CRsHelpmeet--Jessie

Small City Scenes said...

Great pictures. You have a nice blog. Love the pic of when you were 18. I should do something like that and then you could see how really OLD I am. LOL MB