Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time Passes

I know, I know. For anyone who reads this it has been way too long since I updated my blog. It's just after 3:30 am in the morning now and here I sit about to do a little entry. I am going to try and post more often. I wish I had posted more in the past few years with everything going on, but I can't dwell on that. I'll just try to do better.

It's been another eventful year here with more health issues. But hopefully now I'm back on track. In the past year I've had several surgeries and procedures. The last one was to repair a large incisional hernia that resulted from the major surgery last year. One good thing I have to report is that my last CT scan in May was clear and I don't have to have another one until January! So that is very good news.

As usual for this time of year I am really looking forward to fall here. We've had a 'fall preview' as far as weather for the past few days and it looks like the next 3 days will be more of the same. I'm very thankful as it's been a long, hot summer here. I have started to get my fall decorations out and hope to have most of the house decorated by this weekend as I'm having some company in on Sunday.

I have several photos to post but I have to refresh myself on how to do it. So maybe on the next post I'll have some to share. I'll stop for now but I look forward to writing more and visiting everyone's blogs and catching up. Hope you all have a blessed day! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Hi Lainey,
How nice to hear form you and also see that you are posting again.
Great news about your scan, you sure have had a rough time of it, it about time for some good news.
Looking forward to fall too, been a hot summer and so have really been enjoying these last few days of 70's. I like the season changes no matter which one.
Nancy Jo

Small City Scenes said...

Lainey, Lainey---so good to see your words. I am glad you are going to post again.
I think of you often and am glad to hear the scan went well.
Let's keep in touch.
Fairy dust going your way----MB